Mumbai' s Youth Forum

Mumbai' s Youth Forum The Voice OF Youth


*Nine-year-old girl r***d in Gujarat's Surat; autopsy reveals 86 injury marks, tortured for days*

SURAT: Police have found body of a nine-year-old girl in Surat with 86 injury marks in Surat.

Police recovered the severely injured body of the girl near from a cricket ground in Bhestan area of Surat on April 6. After five-hour long postmortem, it was revealed that the girl was r***d and tortured for at least eight days. She was strangled to death.

The girl has not been identified yet and none from her family has come forward to claim the body. It's still not known who the killer is. The police are scouting the list of the missing persons.

Ganesh Govekar, Forensic Head, Civil Hospital, said, "The girl's body had 86 injury marks including ones on her private parts. Samples have been taken for forensic test to ascertain whether she was drugged or not."

Police inspector B.K. Jhala said, "Even after eight days, the parents of the girl are yet to be identified. The police also believe that she was murdered somewhere else and the dead body has been thrown here. The victim's picture has been sent to the state police control room for identification process."

He said Police have registered a case of r**e and also booked the unidentified accused under The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act. A reward of Rs 20,000 has been announced for anyone providing information about the girl or her family.


*Kathua chargesheet reveals chilling details of how 8-year-old was r***d, bludgeoned.*

The eight-year-old girl who was allegedly r***d by six men in Jammu’s Kathua district was kept sedated and sexually assaulted once again before being bludgeoned to death, reveals the chargesheet filed in the case. The accused had held her in captivity in a small village temple for a week in January.

The abduction, r**e and killing of the Bakherwal girl was part of a carefully planned strategy to remove the minority nomadic community from the area, reveals the 15-page chargesheet filed by Jammu and Kashmir Police’s Crime Branch in the chief judicial magistrate’s court in Jammu on Monday.

It lists the caretaker of Devisthan, the small temple in Rassana village in Kathua, where the incident took place, as the main conspirator. Sanji Ram was allegedly joined by special police officers Deepak Khajuria and Surender Verma, friend Parvesh Kumar alias Mannu, a juvenile, and Ram’s son Vishal Jangotra alias Shamma.

The chargesheet also names investigating officers — head constable Tilak Raj and sub-inspector Anand Dutta — who allegedly took Rs 4 lakh from Ram and destroyed crucial evidence. A separate chargesheet was filed on Tuesday on the role of the juvenile, who cannot be publicly named according to law.

All eight are under arrest. Lawyers in Jammu on Wednesday struck work in support of the accused.

After the body was recovered, head constable Raj, who knew about the conspiracy, met Ram at his home and requested him to hand over one of the accused as things had gone out of control due to agitation by the Bakherwals. However, Ram paid Raj Rs 1 lakh to be passed on to sub-inspector Dutta.

The investigation explained in detail how the accused police officials destroyed crucial evidence by washing the clothes of the victim before sending them to the forensic laboratory and created false evidence at the scene.


α ƒєѕτıναℓ ƒυℓℓ
ŏƒ ѕωєєτ мємσяıєѕ,
ѕκу ƒυℓℓ σƒ ƒıяєωσяκѕ,
мσυτн ƒυℓℓ σƒ ѕωєєτѕ,
нσυѕє ƒυℓℓ σƒ đıуαѕ
нєαяτ ƒυℓℓ σƒ jσу.
ωıѕнıиg уσυ & UR family α νєяу
💢нαρρу #đıωαℓı 💢


*Elphinstone Station Stampede Updates: 22 Dead; Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis Announces Compensation Of Rs 5 Lakh*

Mumbai: At least 22 people have been killed and over 30 seriously injured in a stampede that broke out at a narrow foot over-bridge near a local train station in Mumbai after heavy rain this morning. The incident took place around 10.30 am during rush hour near a ticket window between the Parel and Elphinstone stations. According to a railway spokesperson, four trains came at the same time and due to the rain, a few women commuters slipped, which triggered chaos in the surging crowd. According to witnesses, four trains came at the same time and due to the rain, a few commuters slipped, which led to chaos in the surging crowd. There were more than the usual people on the bridge at the time, waiting for the rain to end.


*Mumbai police on lookout for ‘LPG cylinder delivery man’ who sexually abused 3 kids in 3 months*

The Navi Mumbai crime branch has formed three teams to find a man who allegedly sexually abused three children in the past three months.

According to the police, CCTV footage showed the accused abusing two nine-year-olds at Kharghar on April 13 and June 9. The police said the same man assaulted a few kids at other places such as Kandivli and Dindoshi.

The accused targeted children playing alone outside their homes, said police. He introduced himself as delivery man for LPG cylinders.

“He used to tell the children their parents had ordered a cylinder and he needed help in getting it to their homes. He would then thrust a paper containing a powder close to the child’s face. The children would lose control over their senses,” said a crime branch official.

“The accused used to take them to an isolated place and abuse them sexually. He used the same modus operandi in all cases that have come to us,” he said.

Tushar Doshi, deputy commissioner of police (crime), said, “Our teams are now searching for the accused. We hope to arrest him soon.”


*Navi Mumbai bandh proposed on June 12*

APMC gets maximum supply on 7th day

Navi Mumbai: Upset over the fact that the farmers’ strike and the Maharashtra bandh have not affected the city, the Maratha Kranti Morcha has planned a Navi Mumbai bandh on June 12.

“We have decided to have the bandh on June 12 and we are working towards it. We have support from the MNS and the Peasants and Workers Party, and we will soon be officially declaring it after a meeting with farmers,” said Vinod Pokharkar of Maratha Kranti Morcha in Navi Mumbai. “Till June 5, the maximum supply of vegetables to the city was from outside the state. From June 6, some of the farmers started sending since they have no other option. Not all farmers are rich, and most of them have a hand-to-mouth survival for which they cannot afford to face more losses. We will be asking farmers to not send their supplies on June 12 and the ones that will be sent from outside will be stopped by us. The city should also participate in this fight for the farmers.”

Meanwhile, BJP MLA from Belapur, Manda Mhatre, visited the APMC on Wednesday and met farmers and traders. “Most of the farmers had thought that the strike would get over in two days, but since it did not, they started sending their supplies as they feared with the onset of monsoon, their vegetables would go stale. I have assured them that the Chief Minister will do the needful. I have also assured a meeting between traders and the Chief Minister to discuss their problems,” she said.

On Wednesday, APMC witnessed the maximum supply of vegetables ever since the strike began. The prices of most of the vegetables went down. A total of 1,781 trucks arrived at the market of which 676 were of vegetables, 513 fruits, 241 grains, 157 onions, 57 potato, 7 garlic, and 133 trucks of spices. Of the 676 trucks, around 80% were from different parts of the State. Nashik and parts of Pune did not send supplies.


We won't be shut up..
We Will raise the voice 😏

Support NAR Foundation





Vakola police said enough evidence already against Siddhant, whose father is posted at Khar.

Siddhant Ganore, the 22-year-old son of a police inspector accused of killing his mother at their Santacruz flat last month, was willing to confess the crime before a judge, the Vakola police have said, adding this was the reason they didn’t require his custody any further.

The grisly murder of 42-year-old Deepali Ganore, whose husband Dnyaneshwar is posted at Khar Police Station and who was one of the investigators in the Sheena Bora murder case, shook the city after it emerged that the killer had sketched a smiley with the victim’s blood next to her body, after stabbing her 12 times with a kitchen knife.

The killer also left a chilling message: “Tired of her. Catch me and hang me”.

Siddhant fled the city immediately after the murder on May 23, and was traced to Rajasthan two days later. The Vakola police recently submitted a report to the magistrate, saying the investigation was completed and the accused has “categorically accepted” he had killed his mother, and that he was willing to confess before the court.

“This confession is likely to become an important piece of evidence, hence the accused be sent in judicial custody,” the police report said.

The police said Siddhant, who was put on a su***de watch immediately after his arrest as he had stopped eating and refused to interact with anyone, had developed an intense hatred for his mother because she would pull him up for not doing well in studies, and also because of the frequent fights he witnessed between his parents.

Siddhant, produced in court yesterday and represented by advocate Vaibhav Bagade, was sent in the judicial custody.

The Vakola police said they already had enough evidence to prove Siddhant had killed his mother, and if he confesses before a judge, the case becomes watertight.

Mumbai Mirror reported that Siddhant’s parents considered him a big disappointment, and that Dnyaneshwar would frequently take him to the police station and make him stay there all day in order to turn him into “something useful” (‘Parents felt Siddhant Ganore was a complete failure’, MM, May 29).

Multiple officers who worked with Dnyaneshwar recounted to Mumbai Mirror that he would describe how disappointed he was with his son.


After a month’s delay, registrations for admissions to class 11 or first year junior college (FYJC) in Mumbai will finally begin from Today. However, many schools have still not received information booklets that have the students’ login IDs and passwords for registration on the portal.

There are around 2 lakh aspirants seeking admission to 2.92 lakh seats in colleges affiliated to the Maharashtra state board. The state’s school education department will conduct a trial run of the new software on Thursday and if successful, the portal will be opened for registration on Friday, the department said.

Students will be able to log on to the admissions portal — — on Thursday too to participate in the trial. “We need conduct a test run to see if the new software has any flaws and correct them,” said BB Chavan, deputy director of education, Mumbai division.

Department of School Education, Government of Maharashtra is School Education and Sports Department


*Stray violence in Maharashtra as farmers begin indefinite strike*

MUMBAI: Minor incidents of violence marred the start of an unprecedented 'indefinite strike' by over half a million farmers in Maharashtra in support of various demands including the long-pending loan waiver package, here on Thursday.

Striking farmers, who had warned they would not indulge in any farming activity, including sowing for the upcoming kharif season, resorted to the agitation after talks with the Maharashtra government failed on Tuesday.

Stray incidents of violence were reported from some parts including Nashik, Satara and Pune where aggressive farmers emptied tankers of several tonnes of fresh milk being transported to the cities and destroyed stocks of fresh vegetables being taken to the markets.

another incident near Satara, the driver of a milk tanker was roughed up by some farmers and prevented from proceeding to his destination. Stones were also pelted at some police vehicles near Nashik.

The strike has elicited "good response" from farmers all over the state, except from agriculturists in the coastal Konkan, who are not part of the agitation.

Movement of agricultural goods has been restricted since midnight.

Most markets wore a desolate look as farmers, traders, head-loaders, transporters and other officials virtually kept off.


*23-Yr Delhi techie Allegedly shot dead by Boyfriend! murder caught on camera!*

On Wednesday morning, the city of Noida witnessed a brutal murder of a 23 years old female software engineer named Anjali Rathour at Shatabdi Rail Vihar society, Sec 62.

Cops doubt that the boyfriend of the girl is behind this murder. Anjali was a pass out of Lovely Professional University and employed as Graduate Engineer in Lava Company which is situated in Sec 63.

Anjali was basically from Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, and in June 2016 only, she started working in Lava. Police told that she used to live in a flat at the third floor with six other girls and in morning, a person called on her phone after which she came to the parking area where she was shot. The whole incident was shot in CCTV and one of her roommates found her lying dead in the parking lot when she was going for tuition. She intimated other flat mates and Anjali was taken to Fortis Hospital where the doctors announced her brought dead.

Cops suspect that the person who called Anjali in the morning is her boyfriend and at present, they are considering him as the main suspect. In the words of SP City Noida, Arun Kumar Singh


*Mumbai: 4-year-old dies as drunk father drops her 15-ft off bridge, falls on her*

Blinded by the lights of a Scorpio, a 30-year-old dropped his four-year-old daughter 15-ft off a bridge and fell on her, killing her on the spot.

The incident took place when Nilesh Satvi, his wife and daughter Gauri were returning from a wedding in Virar to their home in Kalbhol village.

Satvi, who got drunk at the wedding, took Gauri on his shoulder while crossing a small bridge over a rivulet. As the SUV driver honked, Satvi turned around, lost his balance, and the duo fell off the bridge.

SB Dhone, assistant police inspector, Virar police station, said, “Nilesh fell on Gauri breaking her skull and rib cage. She succumbed to her injuries at the spot. Satvi suffered minor injuries as Gauri cushioned his fall. He was given first aid and discharged from a government hospital.”

According to the girl’s mother, at the wedding, Satvi got into a fight with three men, who allegedly molested her. Based on her complaint, the trio was arrested.

“We have registered a case of accidental death. The woman has blamed her husband for the child’s death. She claimed he strangulated her as he was upset after the fight. We are awaiting a post-mortem report,” said another police officer.


Mumbai traffic police cannot check PUC or insurance of your vehicle

The move comes after joint commissioner Milind Bharambe issued a stern order to his deputies and juniors in light of various complaints he had received about the traffic police constables’ behaviour on the road...

If a Traffic policeman asks you to show the PUC or insurance certificate for your vehicle, you can so no. In the latest order issued by the Mumbai traffic police chief, which is seen widely as an anti-corruption diktat, the department has been told not to demand to see these papers from motorists.


Today, the helicopter of the Chief Minister Fadnavis collapsed at Nilanga. Fortunately, all safe with the chief. Ketan Patil was injured in the carcass. When the helicopter boarded the flight, the fan was caught by the wind. helicopter collapsed on a forty-foot storm.


Timeline Photos


Fire caught near evershine mall.(Malad West)



Veteran actress Reema Lagoo passed away in Mumbai on Wednesday night. The 59-year-old actress reportedly died after suffering from a cardiac arrest.

The actress was rushed to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital after she complained of chest pain on Wednesday night. She breathed her last in the Andheri hospital.

The senior actress is well remembered for her role in films like Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Hum Saath-Saath Hain. Lagoo rose to prominance after successfully playing mothers' role in several Bollywood films. he She started her career in the late 70s and early 80s with Hindi and Marathi films. Lagoo's has also done some notable works in the television space. She is known for her popular TV show with Supriya Pilgaonkar Tu Tu Main Main she also featured in Shriman Shrimati.
The actress was married to Marathi actor Vivek Lagoo and the couple had a daughter Mrunmayee Lagoo. However, the couple later parted their ways.


*Mumbai: 18-month-old dies as stole tied to his cradle to keep him from falling gets stuck in his neck*

An 18-month-old boy, Sushil Bawiskar, suffocated to death in his cradle in Andheri in Mumbai on Saturday morning.

Around 1pm, the child’s father, Yogesh Bawiskar, left to look for a rented home, leaving him wrapped in a stole in a cradle, along with his two sisters aged 3 and 4.

Bawiskar tied one end of the stole to the rod on top of the cradle to prevent him from falling.

However, the stole got entangled in the child’s neck, suffocating him to death, said police.

The father returned home around 2.30pm and found the child was dead.

The police have registered a case of accidental death.

The police are checking if someone had a role to play in the incident.


*The Killer Ambulance*

Life saviors turn murderers!

In a sad and ironic twist, five ambulance drivers physically assaulted a young man and then ran him over with an ambulance. The life saving vehicle and its drivers turned into the life takers.

In a heated exchange between a 30-year-old man and five ambulance drivers, the latter bashed the victim and later knocked him over with their ambulance

The Charkop Police officials have arrested five ambulance drivers on account of the murder of a Kandivali-based youth after they ruthlessly bashed and killed him by knocking his bike over with their ambulance while he was trying to escape from their clutches. The 30-year-old victim died at the Oscar Hospital
where he was taken by a few locals.

The arrested accused have been identified as Shahabuddin Khan (25), Sachin Modak (23), Rambhavan Yadav (28), Shriram Yadav (28), Dastagir Sheikh (24) and Pankaj Sedane (34).

According to Charkop Police sources, on Sunday, the deceased Nitesh Patel had a heated argument with an ambulance driver at a Government Industrial Estate locality over some parking issue. Later, few more ambulance drivers joined and started beating up Nitesh and his colleague with no sign of wanting to stop.

However, the deceased and his colleague somehow managed to flee from the spot on a bike, but the ambulance drivers followed them and knocked them over. Nitesh's colleague managed to flee but Patel fell on the ground. A few locals later took Nitesh to the Oscar Hospital and subsequently the hospital authorities informed both, the local police and his family members.

Looking at the situation at that point of time, the police lodged an FIR against an unidentified vehicle driver. However, when Nitesh's colleague reached the hospital the next day, he narrated the entire incident to the police and on the basis of his statement, Charkop police have registered the second FIR. On Monday, when Patel was declared dead by the doctors, all the ambulance drivers were arrested and a third FIR was lodged.

The family members of the deceased have alleged that the police was trying to save the ambulance drivers and that it was a case of murder. “First they had brutally beaten the two of them and later, knocked them down. Everything was done intentionally so how can the police lodge an FIR under section 304 of Indian Penal Code (IPC) (Punishment for culpable homicide not amounting to murder) , we want all the ambulance driver booked under section 302 of the IPC (Punishment for murder),” said a family member.

The Charkop police said, “On the basis of allegations, we have arrested five ambulance drivers under section 304. We are also checking the CCTV footage of the cameras installed near the spot where he was knocked down. We are doing the investigation as per the law. If required, necessary actions will be taken against the accused. All the arrested accused were booked under section 141 (Unlawful Assembly), 143 (Punishment), 147 (Punishment for rioting), 324 (Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 342 (Punishment for wrongful confinement) , 304 (Punishment for culpable homicide not amounting to murder) and 34 (Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of IPC.”


*Two cops get 10 years' jail for jewellery heist*

MUMBAI: A sessions court on Thursday convicted and sentenced ten men, including a sub-inspector and a police constable, to ten years' imprisonment for robbing a courier service vehicle of jewellery worth Rs 6 crore in 2013. The daring dacoity was cracked within a week after cops suspected an inside job and zeroed in on the courier service driver, Khusbuddin Shaikh (29) whose arrest, in turn, led them to all the other accused who had shared the loot.

Sessions judge P S Tarare found Khusbuddin, his brother Nasim Shaikh (30), sub-inspector Mahadev Dengale (29) who is attached to Marol police training institute, constable Mayur Dangde (30), Bhagaji Zaware (38), a DCP's driver, and 5 others guilty of dacoity and criminal conspiracy.

Apart from the courier service driver, his brother, two policemen and a DCP's driver, the sessions court sentenced Dayanand Salve (36), Abhijit Salunkhe (28), Sanjay Dengale (34), Michel Argilo (29) and Subhash Shirwale (27). All the ten convicts were also fined Rs 20,000 each.

Police inspector Rajendra Kane, who investigated the case, said cops first suspected Khusbuddin. "We then kept a watch on him and found his movements to be suspicious. His call data records were also examined and we found that he had been in touch with the others. On questioning, he told us about the plan hatched with his brother Nasim. It was Nasim's idea to rope in cops," said Kane.

Court constable Santosh Ghadigaonkarsaid around 37 witnesses deposed in the case, including the courier agency's manager and panch witnesses who were present when the jewellery was recovered. "Call data records and the test identification parade of the accused were also crucial pieces of evidence," said Kane.
The FIR was registered at Bandra police station by the courier agency's manager.

Cops said on November 14, 2013, the manager had collected boxes containing the jewellery from Kalbadevi in a car. The boxes were to be sent to Delhi, Jaipur and Chennai. Other than the manager, the vehicle had driver Khusbuddin and two others. The car was headed to the airport around 10.45pm and had crossed to the Bandra side of the sea link when a taxi overtook it and forced it to stop. The taxi had four persons-Dengale and Dange in uniform, and Salunkhe and Zavare, who was a DCP's driver.

Dengale stayed inside the cab while Dangde approached Khushbuddin and reprimanded him for driving at high speed and slapped him. The FIR further stated that Khusbuddin then came out of his car. Salunkhe and Zaware also alighted from the taxi and took away the manager's phone.

It was further alleged that Mahadev, too, got out off the cab and threatened the manager who was then asked to go to the police chowky. Mahadev asked his group to follow him to the nearby Kherwadi police station. The officer left in the car with the valuables and drove towards Kherwadi. Dangde and the others bundled the courier staffers into a cab, and the accused later dispersed in an auto and a taxi. The manager then realised they had been duped by the cops who had decamped with the car containing the jewellery.

After the incident, the manager and Khusbuddin went to the police. The accused dumped the car in Dharavi and went to a friend's flat in Vashi. Khusbuddin joined them there and the loot was divided.

After nabbing Nasim, cops got to know that he had contacted his acquaintance Zaware who lived in Navi Mumbai. He, in turn, drew in his constable friend Dangde. The constable then asked his Pune friend Salunkhe to arrange for men. Besides three others, Salunkhe roped in sub-inspector Dengale who he knew through the latter's relatives.

Subsequently, all the accused were nabbed Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune.



The men were chatting sitting on the rock; they lost track of time and didn't notice water rising.

Three men, who were stuck on a rock during high tide, were rescued by lifeguards at Aksa Beach in Malad on Wednesday morning.

Astaf Mohammed Iqbal Shaikh, 30, Sarfaraz Shaikh Rahim Shaikh, 24, and Suraj Ganesh Prasad, 25 - all residents of Gate number 6 in Malwani - lost track of time and failed to notice the rising water level, while sitting on a rock between Aksa Beach and Dana Paani Beach on Wednesday.

"We were just sitting there and chit-chatting as it was a holiday. We never realized that the water increased so much that when we finally took a look around, we realised it was impossible for us to return," said Sarfaraz, who works with a private firm as a office boy.

"We saw that a man was calling for help but they were around 300-400 metres away, making a rescue effort from Aksa hard," said Nathuram Suryawanshi, who works with the flood and rescue team of the Mumbai Fire-Brigade as a lifeguard.

"Me and my colleague, Swatej Kolambkar then drove water bikes to the nearby Daana Paani beach. From here, we swam to the rock where the three were stuck. Since we had only two life jackets, it was decided that Swatej would wait with Suraj on the rock while I brought Astaf and Sarfaraz to safety," said Suryawanshi.

A video of the rescue effort showed Astaf and Sarfaraz, who were wearing life jackets and holding onto an inflatable tube tied to Suryawanshi, who swam ahead, pulling the tube along. "I went back again to the rock and repeated the routine with Suraj while Swatej swam back on his own," said Suryawanshi.

The three men were taken by the Malad police to the police station and were released after recording there statements.

Aksa Beach has gained notoriety in recent times and is considered as a treacherous seafront. The confluence of Marve and Versova beaches make it difficult for even experienced swimmers. "In 2017, we have saved around 21 people from drowning," said Suryawanshi.



Naasir Khan, arrested from Delhi recently, was working for his mother-in-law, known in crime circles as Mama, who runs a chain-snatching network in the country.

The mother-in-law is the ruling figure in many Indian families and this one is no exception. Investigations into the crime of Naasir Khan alias Samir Ali, one of the country’s top chain snatchers, has revealed that his mother-in-law, known as Mama, controls the entire operation.

Khan, 36, a resident of Ambivali in Thane district, was arrested in Delhi and brought to the city a few days ago. He is part of a network of criminals across the country which targets gullible women by posing as policemen and conning them into parting with their gold ornaments, and replacing them with fake ones. Investigations have now revealed that his mother-in-law controls the nationwide chain snatching business. Senior inspector Ravindra Doifode of anti chain snatching unit (Thane) said, “Khan’s mother-in-law is the main accused in the case and we will be nabbing her soon.”

Not only does she control the crime network but also relationships within the family. Police sources said that Khan would marry off her daughter to men who could run her operations. If they got arrested, she would find another husband for her daughter. Khan is her third husband. The previous two husbands are behind bars.

Cops said that Khan owns two palatial bungalows in Delhi’s Nizamuddin area, two flats and six acres of land in Titwala and property near Aamby Valley. He also has a fleet of cars and seven iPhones. He also allegedly told cops that no one has ever cooked food in his house. All the meals come from restaurants. But Khan has also claimed that all these properties are in his motherin-law’s name.

Thane crime branch officers claim that Khan is a drug addict and Mama funds his drug habit by giving him Rs 2,000 per day. She booked air tickets daily to various states, where Khan went to collect the b***y. He then flew back to Delhi to sell the gold. He would hand over the money to Mama and she would give him the cash for his drugs.

Nasir was first arrested in 2014 by Thane police but after being released on bail, he shifted to Delhi, from where he had been running the gang, most of whose members are of Iranian descent. He has set up a network of snatchers and conmen in every city. They live along the railway tracks and operate in a given area. Once in a week, they would meet Khan with their report card and the loot. Khan was known to be generous with his team of petty theieves.

“His network spanned cities like Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai, besides cities in Maharashtra like Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan and Navi Mumbai. Till now, 40 cases of theft have been registered against Khan and his gang in Thane alone,” said a police source. Cops also have information of Khan conning people in Dubai and stealing diamonds from there.

Senior police inspector Nitin Thackeray of Unit I, Thane Crime Branch, said that Khan would be booked under Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA). He added that they were co-ordinating with police from other states to bust the crime network.







Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Mumbai' s Youth Forum posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to Mumbai' s Youth Forum:



Nearby media companies

Other Media/News Companies in Mumbai

Show All


If 2019 General Election result has made you ask "India ka youth kahan hai?", then make sure that you know about the boot camp that Young India Foundation is organising.

In India's first ever candidate boot camp, we will tell you how to contest for any government office in India. The camp takes place in Mumbai on May 31 and June 1. Applications are live here,

We want to go a step ahead of social media activism and bring a tangible change by preparing India's young to run for the Indian government offices. Join us and make sure that after another five years of democracy you don't have the same question to ask.

Yuvaa Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports , Youth Ki Awaaz Indian Youth Congress Nyaaya TheBetterIndia The Logical Indian YLAC India - Young Leaders for Active Citizenship Yi- Mumbai Chapter Mumbai Youth Congress Mumbai' s Youth Forum Young & Free - Mumbai