● What would you sacrifice to be able to work from home forever?
● A new survey shows that many Americans say they’d be willing to take reduced salaries, give up days off or put in more hours for a job that offers a fully remote option.
● After more than a year of full or partial remote work in many white-collar industries, employers are trying to get workers back to the office, even as the delta coronavirus variant takes hold across the U.S. To entice workers back, some companies are holding back-to-work parties and dishing out prizes, providing free lunch or child care, or even offering yoga classes.
● Some workers aren’t too fond of the prospect — whether they are concerned about their health, have domestic responsibilities that keep them home or simply don’t want to return to an unwelcome commute.
● An online survey commissioned by Breeze, an insurance company, found that 65% of American workers who said their jobs could be done entirely remotely were willing to take a pay cut of 5% — which could represent several years of annual raises — to stay at home.
● Read more by clicking the link in our bio.