Enrollment now open for MPAL 201! If you or anyone you know is looking to develop their skill- sets from beginner to intermediate level w Ableton Live give it a look or share!
- Designed to advance student’s understanding of the music production process utilizing Live
- MIDI effects and application, as well as audio effects routing and application
- Intermediate sequencing techniques, Warping techniques, synthesis and sound design
- Develop mixing techniques and application of signal processing devices such as EQ, filtering, compression, limiting, gating, reverb, delay, saturation and modulation effects for a variety of sound sources
- “For serious students with basic proficiency in relation to Live’s user interface, midi sequencing and editing, audio recording and editing, sampling, mixing techniques and song structure. Continue building your skill-set w this well rounded course from a 20+ year industry veteran and educator. ATL’s only Ableton Certified Trainer. Small group classes in a real-world studio environment.”
For more info and to enroll hit up davidlopezaudio.com/classes! 🎛🎹🖤