WorldBridges Press, LLC publishes work intended to improve English communication for speakers of other languages.
WorldBridges Press, LLC publishes work intended to improve English communication for speakers of other languages. We also offer editing services to non-natives as they prepare scholarly and non-fiction manuscripts, theses, and monographs.
- Author of COMMUNICATING YOUR COMPETENCE, A Guide for Non-native Professionals in the North American Workplace, © 2017, Worldbridges Press. Available April/May 2017
- Edits non-native authors’ manuscripts, articles, theses and monographs (Beverly Leach Intercultural Services), 12 years.
- Consults re intercultural communications for global corporations and professional individuals (Beverly Leach Intercultural Services), 20 years.
- Former TOEFL test writer (Educational Testing Service), 8 years.
- Former ESL teacher (Princeton Adult School), 25 years.
- Educated in English & applied linguistics (Smith College), business marketing & marketing research (Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management), and cross-cultural communication & pedagogy (Intercultural Communication Institute).