Important Hairspray Update
We have just received word that the company with the performance rights to Hairspray is willing to extend our rights through the beginning of May (and longer if necessary). So unless something drastic changes, we should still be ok to have the show when school opens back up and we are able to get together!
As of right now I don't have a specific date, but it sounds like it could be mid-April into the beginning of May before we get to do the show. I will be continuing to work with the Northwest Administration team to find some dates. The great news though, is that currently we will not have to cancel the show all-together, but rather just postpone it.
Thank you all for your patience during this unprecedented time. I will work to communicate all information with you as soon as I know it.
If you have any specific questions, please email me at [email protected]