Dedicated to the Truth-Seekers of All Time
The Philosophical Research Society (PRS) was founded in 1934 by wisdom scholar and prolific author Manly P. Hall as a repository of the world’s wisdom. His international travels culminated in the collection of manuscripts, rare books, artwork, and esoterica that became the foundation for the library, designed by architect Robert Stacy-Judd in 1935. The historic Mayan-inspired campus is home as well to an art gallery, auditorium, bookstore, and lecture room. A nonprofit institution, PRS offers a full calendar of lectures, online courses, workshops, wellness classes, concerts, and special events to the general public. As the 1959 inscription on the cornerstone of Hall's auditorium reads, PRS is "Dedicated to the truth seekers of all time."