Fun and fact-filled, Gabriel Award-winning episodes on topics and questions about Catholic faith. We want to be central to your faith. Watch, laugh and learn! Visit CatholicCentral.com.
“Catholic Central” hosts Kai and Libby (Kaiser Johnson, Libby Slater) – who take their Catholic faith seriously but not themselves – lead viewers on an “enter-forming” (that’s entertaining and informing) trip through 2,000 years of Church history and doctrine. But ultimately, it’s all about you, so feel free to chime in with questions and comments.
PRESS: Contact Chris Sariego at [email protected]
So many people have some sense of what the Catholic Church is about but have a hard time understanding. Family Theater Productions’ motto is “Entertain-Inspire-Educate,” so we jumped at the opportunity to make a fresh, funny show that imparts the wisdom and customs of Catholicism while never losing a sense of humor. When you see some of the costumes and wigs, you’ll know we meant it.
Welcome to Catholic Central’s home on Facebook! We’re so glad you’re here.
Join hosts Libby and Kai as they discuss Catholicism, the church, prayer, and everyday understanding of the Catholic faith. Check out our YouTube channel for bi-weekly episodes and some seriously questionable wig choices.
Feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts with us, but keep in mind the following community rules. We’re here to share information and to discuss big ideas in a respectful and welcoming environment.
We welcome shares, likes, comments, and engagements
Comments or posts that contain the following will be deleted from our page:
-Profane, offensive or violent language
-Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
-Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Promoting competing products, services, or brands
Thank you for visiting us! Enjoy and stay joyful.