503 Service Unavailable
Strategic Partnership Manager (please share)
About Story Inc
We’re here to build a world where we prioritize transformational relationships over transactions. Our deepest impact happens when we dismantle systems of oppression with a curious mindset, intentional collaboration and global connection.
My Story Inc is a boutique content creation and storytelling agency. Crafting content for purpose-driven brands. Helmed by award winning filmmaker Tasha Oldham.
Our work celebrates our shared humanity while helping our clients develop the skills to change the systems that shape our world.
At Story Inc, we lead with Intention, Collaboration, Curiosity and Love. Our values are of purpose, passion and connection are our Culture Compass, guiding us toward equitable community and impactful work. Visit mystoryinc.com/about to learn more about us.
We’re based in Venice, CA, collaborating with brands all over the US to create cinematic brand films. Our team works 100% remote.
We value authentic connections grounded in transformational relationships. We build long term intentional partnerships with forward thinking brands who are committed to sharing evocative stories that builds a following and has impact. We work with entrepreneurs, change makers, fortune 500 companies and national non-profits.
The Strategic Partnership Manager leads our business development to help accelerate our growth. In this role, you will build partnerships, collaborations with other marketing, PR and advertising firms.
Drive sales collaborations and partnerships that contribute to revenue growth, build our brand and community, both online and offline. Success is measured in long term transformational relationships.
Flexible remote work around your busy family life. 10 hours per week with healthy bonus for new business you acquire. The opportunity to leverage your deep and wide contacts in the world of advertising, PR and marketing. This role requires reaching out to your strong community, while fostering new introductions to our work online and in real life.
This is an incredible opportunity to own the development and ex*****on of building an agency. While creating your ideal position built around your life. We put family first.
We are actively seeking candidates who are:
• Empathetic. Understanding where prospects are coming from and addressing the situation without judgment.
• Resilient. This role is always evolving. There is no real roadmap. We need someone who can roll with the uncertainty created by constant change and still maintain healthy boundaries around work-life balance.
• Curious. Understanding that you don’t have all the answers while creating spaces for others to share their wisdom.
• Strong Written & Verbal Skills. You need to be comfortable with approaching CEO’s, CMO’s in an authentic and engaging way that gets people to trust you and show up in a transformational way of doing business and building relationships.
• Motivated, can-do attitude with a willingness to get the job done
• Superior client management and liaison skills
• Experience in marketing and business development
• Phenomenal relationship building skills- can you talk to anyone? Do you have that way with people?
• Highly proficient with social media marketing and building online relationships
• Outstanding work ethic: Resourceful, reliable, independent, punctual, dependable with follow thru. Do you do what you say? Every single time
• Maintain high level of professionalism, kindness and curiosity.
• SEO experienced (or willingness to learn)
The Strategic Partnership Manager is primarily focused on creating new strategic partnerships and alliances with marketing firms, PR & ad agencies. This includes but is not limited to:
• Curate and cultivate relationships with peer brands to build production alliances and partnerships
• Help lead PR and affiliate marketing efforts by telling captivating stories and forming partnerships with publications to niche blogs
• Collaborate with Creative Director to identify partnership opportunities
• Dream up and develop new revenue-generating opportunities
• Play a role in the development of our social media presence and engagement
We Welcome and Encourage
• We welcome all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, s*x, or gender identity—and encourage all people with non-dominant identities to apply.
• We are committed to creating intersectional belonging that centers the voices and experiences of people with non-dominant identities—by focusing on impact over intent and prioritizing healing and learning over the comfort of our dominant community members.
Remote contract position, $50 per hour, 10 hours per week to start. Plus 10% bonus of new business profit generated. Loads of room for growth and partnership.
Email resume, cover letter to [email protected] with subject: name/position.
Your cover letter. Why do you want this role?
How has your past experience prepared you for this position? (500 words)
What do you hope to achieve with this role? (500 words)
What does transformational relationships mean to you? (500 words)
How do you think Story Inc could be improved? (500 words)
Applications on a rolling basis until December 1, for candidates who are invited to interview, we’ll follow up by email to schedule a time.
Start date is flexible.
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.