Merrimack TV consists of three cable channels available to Comcast Cable Subscribers within the Town of Merrimack. Our facilities feature a state of the art Community Meeting room, Television Studio and digital editing classroom.
Terms and Conditions of Use of Town of Merrimack Social Media Sites
The Town of Merrimack communicates and shares information, images and video with the public through the use of social media websites. By submitting a comment and/or posting (referred to collectively as “posting”) to any Town social media site, the user specifically agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
• All postings shall be reviewed on an ongoing basis. While postings will not be edited by the Town of Merrimack, any posting may be removed and/or deleted if it violates these Terms and Conditions of Use.
• Postings must relate directly to the posted topic. Town of Merrimack social media sites are not meant for random postings that do not directly relate to the specific purpose or topic of the social media website/post. For general comments or service requests, please contact the specific department via the listed contact information available on the Town of Merrimack’s general website.
• Information (photos, videos, etc.) shared with or posted to official Town of Merrimack social media sites are subject to the Acceptable Use Policy of the host site and may be used by the owners of the host site as specified. For more information, consult the host website’s Acceptable Use Policy. Inappropriate photo, video or pictorial content may be removed and/or deleted.
• Postings that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political or appointed office, or the promotion or advertisement of a business or any commercial transaction are prohibited.
• The use of obscene, vulgar, offensive, discriminatory, threatening or harassing language in postings is prohibited.
• Postings that target or disparage any person on the basis of ethnicity, race, age, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation or disability status are prohibited. Postings complaining about employees or officials of the Town of Merrimack will be removed from the site and forwarded to the relevant, board, commission or department for appropriate action.
• Postings that advocate illegal action or the posting of material that violates the privacy interests, copyrights or trademark of others are prohibited. Information which may compromise an ongoing investigation or the proprietary interests of the Town of Merrimack may be removed.
• The Town of Merrimack’s social media sites are not public forums. Persons may be banned or blocked from posting at any time for the violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
• This policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time.
User-Created Content Only
Users are welcome to post content, including photographs and videos, to an official Town of Merrimack site where the site allows or encourages users to post such content. The content must meet the terms and conditions articulated in this policy. Users may only post their own original content. Reproduced or borrowed content that reasonably appears to violate third party rights may be removed or deleted.