Electronicdesign.com is a top online destination for electronic design engineers in the U.S and all over the world.
Electronicdesign.com started as a print publication, Electronic Design Magazine, in 1952, and still offers print subscriptions to qualified industry professionals. It is published by Penton Media, one of the largest B2B publishing companies in the U.S.
ElectronicDesign.com is part of Penton Media’s Design Engineering and Sourcing group. Other properties include:
• Power Electronics Technology (www.powerelectronics.com)
• Mobile Dev & Design (www.mobiledevdesign.com)
• Microwaves & RF (www.mwrf.com)
• Engineering TV (www.engineeringtv.com)
• Electronic Design Europe (http://electronicdesign.com/electronic-design-europe)
• Source ESB (http://www.sourceesb.com/)
• Auto Electronics (http://autoelectronics.com/)
Richard Gawel is Managing Editor and Joe Desposito is Editor-In-Chief of the Electronic Design website and magazine, with Bill Baumann as Vice President of the entire group.