Welcome to Cooking Channel. We're pretty into food and we love a good margarita. (If you want to see our House Rules, take a look below).
Cooking Channel comes from the people who created Food Network so we know and love food. More importantly, we share your passion for food, cooking and eating...
Whether you crave in-depth how-tos, global cuisines, wines and spirits, international travel or cross-country bites, history and hidden gems, or even classic cooking shows, we're ready to serve it up to you. Cooking Channel — stay hungry. http://www.cookingchanneltv.com
Our page is a community for everything food: from sharing cooking tips, ideas and recipes to TV show information and chats with Cooking Channel chefs. We know that you love food just as much as we do, which is what we love most about our fans. We just ask that you remember your table manners as you join us here, and keep the below guidelines in mind while you interact with the rest of the community.
We ask that you do not post any content that:
1. Is inappropriate or abusive, including content that uses foul language or that belittles, harasses, threatens or insults members of the community;
2. Is defamatory, obscene or vulgar;
3. Violates any regulations or laws;
4. Infringes on any person's trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights;
5. Is spam, a promotion, an advertisement or a solicitation;
6. Is false or misleading;
7. Contains files with viruses or other programs that could damage the operation of someone’s computer;
8. Is unrelated or off-topic.
Now that we've taken care of all that, go have some fun on our page. We're glad you’re here.