Teaching (+ reaching) the “bread + butter” of social media marketing to high school students, young professionals, + DIY bosses 🍎
We are your "social media training wheels." We teach small businesses how to #socialmedia in workshops and group training. At the end of the day, it's just #BizzyBee work �
Mission: Teaching (+ reaching) the “bread + butter” of social media marketing to high school students, young professionals, + DIY bosses 🍎
Surround Yourself With People Who Get It 🌟 #motivationmonday
If you can’t find one, be one ⭐️✨ #wednesdaywisdom
Be like the fountain that overflows, not like the cistern that merely contains. - Paulo Coelho 💦 #motivationmonday
🎧 Episode 03 is UP —> http://bit.ly/bnbxjamesmackey2
In this episode I sat down with the VERY ambitious + impressive, James Mackey (a Financial Planner by day + Founder of The READY Set Initiative by night). I asked him questions about how WE (regardless of our age) can begin managing our finances well + other tips in how to manage multiple entrepreneurial projects 💰
I do not own the rights to the music in the background. Music is entitled "NEAR" by SINY. Check out his SoundCloud --> @siny-music
PLEASE NOTE: We will be taking our holiday break from producing podcast episodes for the remaining of this year 🎄 We will resume publishing episodes again in January 2019 🎙
Just start there✨ #issavibe
*NEW POD EPISODE* 🎧 I had the pleasure of sitting down with 2 very special guests last week! As marketing professionals, we shared our thoughts on what we thought were the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, + threats of a building business/personal brand via social media. A lot of valuable takeaways in this episode! ⭐️💭
More Info About the Episode:
*Ep 02: Social Media Marketing for Your Business (a SWOT Analysis)
*With: Paul Ciccone (of Reeb) + Marcus Stoltzfus (of Liberation Tiny Homes PA)
*I do not own the rights to the music in the background. Music is entitled "Night" by wūsh. Check out his SoundCloud Account --> http://bit.ly/2UDBAOa
Leave us a comment + tell us something you learned from the episode ⬇️
⭐️ Surround yourself with MORE leaders ⭐️ #issalifestyle #motivationmonday
Bnb Social Media School - Online Community's cover photo
Friyay is close ⭐️🎉
#TIPTUESDAY - Check out these 5 quick content creating tips that’ll get you practicing like a pro ( ··· SCROLL ···> ) 👉🏽 📸
On this Tuesday, we’re giving a shoutout to Instant Solutionz, who delivers the highest level of IT support services for your business. Whether you are searching for the right talent for your office or have the need to configure your hardware, they can help you.
Today they’re giving away two 60 minute IT consultations. Email “[email protected]” to book an appointment to discuss any of the following topics:
*Any IT-related issue (including Back Up)
*Adopting the Cloud
#partnership #ad #givingtuesday
*BLACK FRIDAY DEAL* Gather all of your unanswered questions + sit down with us for up to 50 minutes (for completely FREE)! It can be over the phone or virtual video ☎️ 🎥 Send us a DM or email Rai at [email protected] to schedule an appointment 🎄🎁 😍
You don’t want to miss this freebie!
Here are some playful conversation starters perfect for the Thanksgiving table to get your family + friends bonding during the meal 💛
No more political talking topics at the table.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Bnb Social Media School 🍽💛
Bnb Social Media School - Online Community
Raise your 🤚🏽 if you’re happy it’s Friday 👠 👠 👠 #fridayvibes
Ask questions. Learn who your followers are. Make them smarter because of your content = Good marketing 🍎🐝
🌺 S T A T E O F M I N D 🌸
♻️: A Bnb Favorite Episode 🎧🎙
RE : How To Be Less Old Podcast shares a lesson learned about paying late fees 💰 #adulting
Full Episode ➡️ https://apple.co/2EyydQx
Creative Direction [Content] by us at Bnb Social Media School 🐝 🍎
Grow through what you go through 🌱☀️
Happy International Women's Day to ALL of the powerhouses in the world! 💐 🌺 🌸 🌷 🌻
Spread love + do it all around ➡️ ♥️
Print by Marc Johns
(🐝) Confident 🙏
You got this ☀️
Bee Happy 🐝
Enjoy today because tomorrow there will "bee" a new day 💛🐝🍎 #mondaymotivation
🍎🌟 The Art of Government, Thomas Jefferson, Rights of British America (1774)
Words from one [of many] amazing woman to the rest of the 🌸🌎✨ Happy #InternationalWomensDay #audreyhepburn
🍎🐝: Does your brand celebrate any "National-Anything" day? Here are 3 reasons why your brand should:
(1) It's important to have fun with you social media accounts. They are more than just "drivers" for sale + purchase.
(2) This is when like-minded companies + individuals gather under a hashtag to put themselves out there and ENGAGE. It's the perfect opportunity to step out of the regular "marketing" routine.
(3) Getting creative with your content sets your brand apart in an interesting way. Your creative effort might make a greater "brand impression" than you think! If it's right for you + your brand, go for it!
With that said,... today is National #PeanutButterLovers Day! 🥜🍫💛 Here's a fudgy-peanut-buttery-healthy snack for you to munch on later.
Recipe below ⬇️
Fudge-Tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Serves 6 cupcake size or 12 mini cupcake size
* ½ cup coconut oil, melted
* ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 3-4 Tbsp maple syrup or honey, to taste
* About ⅓ cup peanut butter
* Sea salt to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Line your tray with small cupcake liners.
- To make mixing easier, prep your food ahead of time: melt coconut oil (stovetop or microwave), measure other ingredients + set aside ingredients in small bowls or cups.
- Now that you have all of the ingredients, whisk together the coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder, 3-4 Tbsp maple syrup or honey (up to you in how much) in a mixing bowl or a liquid measuring cup. LEAVE OUT: peanut butter.
- MEASURING CUP: Pour the mixed ingredients into the bottom of the cupcake liner - not too much because we’re going to layer the chocolate + peanut butter one by one. We’re still going to need chocolate to top everything off.
- MIXING BOWL: transport your mixed ingredients into a zip block bag. Squeeze the mixed ingredients to one side of the zip block bag and cut a small hole in one of the bottom corners. Slow squeeze the bag to begin filling the bottom of the cupcake line - not too much because we’re going to layer the chocolate + peanut butter one by one. We’re still going to need chocolate to top everything off.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to harden.
- After 10 minutes, the chocolate is solid enough to place a layer of peanut butter. Grab your bowl of peanut butter + scoop out 1/2 teaspoon to place in each cupcake liner.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter. Cover the peanut butter completely with the rest of the chocolate mixture.
- Place back in the refrigerator to harden the peanut butter cup. Give it at least 10 minutes to harden. The peanut butter would take longer to harden compared to the cocoa powder/coconut oil mixture.
Enjoy - - - - - - - - 🐝🐝
If you're investing in mobile advertising, are users paying attention? Turns out...eh, not really 🍎
How are you planning your social media strategy for the coming year? Read our predictions for how social media will change in 2017.
Bnb Social Media School - Online Community
New York, NY
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Bnb Social Media School - Online Community posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Bnb Social Media School - Online Community: