FOR SCHEDULING PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: [email protected]
His House Recording Studio is a studio that satisfies all recording, mixing, mastering, and training needs. The Studio's manager and CEO is Raul Polanco, who has gain 13 years’ worth of experience and training while working for the global powerhouse SONY Cooperation. Polanco's expe
rtise comes a dedicated staff of trained employees who are more than equipped to meet every studio demand. His House Recording Studio is open for all new comers and veterans alike. The only requirements are a punctual and respectful decorum. PAYMENT, SCHEDULING, & CONTRACT INFORMATION
1. Every client MUST completely pay their studio fee a week prior to their scheduled recording date.
2. Upon payment a client's recording/ mixing/ or mastering time slot is locked and interchangeable only upon timely notification.
3. Along with payment and time confirmation, every client MUST sign a contract which will state the desired studio time and the cost for withholding such time.
*Without this contract all studio functions will be voided.
4. If a client ends recording before their contracted time has expires, the client has the freedom to use the remaining time to adjust vocals &/or adlibs, listen, and rerecord until their time has completely expired.
5. Optional but highly recommended: Bring an additional hourly rate payment, to cover any unscheduled extensions in time. Only one hour for unscheduled extensions of time per session. (Only cash will be accepted)
RATES ARE FLEXIBLE!!!!! STUDIO RATES
Recording: $35.00/ Hour
Mastering: $65.00/ Song
Classes: $35/ Class
• $25/hour when recording 5 or more songs on contractual bases. MASTERING PACKAGE:
• $60/Song when mastering an album or mix tape. RECORDING & MIXING PACKAGE:
• $225 for 6 flexible hours. This package grants the artist the flexibility to choose how many hours they wish to dedicate to recording and mixing on their particular project. ADDITIONAL STUDIO RULES
1. There is no smoking or drinking within the facility. If a client comes into the studio drunk or incoherent they will lose their time, money, and be escorted out the facility. The NYPD will be called if necessary.
2. Food and beverages will not be accepted into the booth or control room.
3. No more than 3 people in the studio at a time. An artist can only bring 2 additional persons during their session. NEARBY BUSES : BX21, BX31, BX12 TO EASTCHESTER RD.