Another perk of working at Kiyat Games.
Fresh, hand-picked lemons!!!
Come on over for some sweet lemon tea :D
"The paladins of the Khan were known throughout the Gobi as the Kiyat, or 'Raging Torrents'."
Established in January 2013, Kiyat Games is a Silicon Valley based game publisher with a team of passionate and experienced gaming professionals, who specialize in bringing successful games to the global markets. Along with their exclusive games the team also works on aiding their partners with their marketing partnership plan under the K!games platform. Kiyat Games launched its first exclusive iOS game in June called "Cannon Whiskers." The team is currently working on releasing their latest strategy RPG game called "Tiny Conquerors" for simultaneous release on both iOS and Android. "Tiny Conquerors" is due to be released mid September 2014. Strengths •Ability to keep up with market trends •Intensive knowledge of gaming market in both North America and Asia •Industry veterans with an expertise in publishing
Another perk of working at Kiyat Games.
Fresh, hand-picked lemons!!!
Come on over for some sweet lemon tea :D
It's Kiyat's 3rd birthday!!!
Thank you all for supporting and loving us for past 3 years.
And thank you, Ryan, too!!! >.
Happy Holidays to All!
Team Kiyat sends all of you warmest wishes for a joyful holiday season! :D :D :D
This is a cute episode on Kiyat's newest title, Sid Story!
Join us in the magical journey!
Livezen, the creator of popular Astrowings series, is selected as Google Play's Top Developer! This is a huge break-through for both Livezen and Astronwings players.
Congratz, Livezen! Thank you Astrowings community! :D
A close friend of ours has launched a fascinating mobile game, X-Tactics!
X-Tactics, is an Episodic Tactical RPG, which blends tactical and fighting game mechanics for a fresh take on the genre; and also offers an online collaborative urban exploration sandbox experience to players, by leveraging GPS and other real world data streams!
So check it out, and don't forget to leave a review! Cheers! :D
Here is the 2nd comic strip of the spa story! :D
When in doubt... ask the security!
< Calling all gaming companies in the Bay Area! - IPO with KRX >
KRX (Korea Exchange) is calling all gaming companies in Bay Area to attend "KRX Introductory Seminar" on 11/30 (Mon). Come and learn about how you can easily boost your company's capital by doing IPO in Korea.
□ (Who) Any venture/company thinking about IPO
□ (When) '15.11.30 (Mon), 14:00 ~ 16:30
□ (Where) KOTRA Silicon Valley - Alaska Room (3003 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95134)
□ (Host) Korea Exchange (KRX), Eugene Investment etc.
※ (Contact) KRX Global Business
- Call : 82 2 3774 9303 (Office), 82 10 7742 0521 (Cell)
- Fax : 82 51 630 2232
- e-mail : [email protected]
KRX KOREA EXCHANGE, KRX(Korea Exchange)
Kiyat is going to G-STAR 2015! See you all next week in Busan, Korea!
What could possible happen at a spa? O_o
What scary things could possibly happen at spas? O_o
Missed GamesBeat 2015 last week? No worries! Here is a YouTube link to the conference's entire video archive.
Check it out! http://bit.ly/1OF4O99
Now in its seventh year, GamesBeat is bringing together over 500 top execs, investors, analysts, and entrepreneurs from the hottest companies to explore the ...
We will miss you!
Here is YouTube link to last week's livestreaming. Click on the link to view the stream and list of topics covered!
Hello, friends! Welcome back to our video! We visited KrakenCon 2015 @ Oakland, CA to promote our latest title, Sid Story! People loved us the convention and...
As introduced by yesterday's livestream, Instagram is the new kid on the block for SNS marketing. In a nutshell, it's more effective in terms of CTR, but it sure is more expensive!
You can find all the details and metrics here in this article!
As recently reported, Facebook is currently opening up Instagram to the full force of the mobile industry's advertising reach. The likes of AppsFlyer and Apsalar have announced their support in te...
Here's a trailer for our newest game, Sid Story! Enjoy!!
Free to play! Download now! iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sid-story/id983543914?mt=8 Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.singt...
Our Summer Traditions...
Now that summer's ending...
We are here at Kraken Con!! Come find us at booth V10! :)
Huge announcement! We are going to have a Vendor Booth at a local Anime Convention -- Kraken Con to promote our newest Anime card game -- Sid Story!!
If you are in California (Bay Area) and love anime, you should drop by our vendor booth and get some free gifts!
Here's some more information about Kraken Con, see you there!!
An anime, comics, and cartoons convention September 28-30, 2018 at the Oakland Convention Center in Oakland CA. We focus on creativity and whimsy!
Here is the youtube link to last week's livestream! This week, we were in Korea and were joined by Tapjoy Korea!
Check it out and send us any question or topic that you want us to cover! :D
Hello, friends! Kiyat is in Gangnam, Korea!!! And for this episode, we're joined by Sunwoo Park from Tapjoy Korea. In fact, Tapjoy Korea graciously hosted Ki...
Just a friendly reminder! We will be doing our live-streaming on this Wednesday at 10:30am KST (Tues 6:30pm PDT)!
Come check us out at the following channel. Don't be late! :D
Channel name: Kiyat Games
Here is the youtube link to last week's livestream!
Check it out, and feel free to send us your questions or topics that you want us to cover! :D
Hello, friends! So here is our second livestream! We received a few more users than we expected (and some Stars as well!), so you can see us being super happ...
During yesterday's livestream, we talked about some tips for ASO. Here are some tips that were discussed during the livestream!
1. App Icon
- Expressive face & "action mouth" leave strong first impressions to users. (Link : http://goo.gl/IOcfO0)
- Round edges for AppStore and square edges for Google Play.
- Don't use "just another pretty face" character on app icon.
- Google Play : put actual gameplay screenshots without editing
- App Store : not much restriction
3. App Description
- First 3 lines are most important!
- Make sure to include keywords! (PvP, guild, strategy etc.)
- Benchmark from competitive apps.
4. Game Title & Subtitle
- Adding subtitle can help with ASO. (ie. Blood Brothers 2 : Strategy RPG)
- Share with local experts first and make sure it works for western market.
- Adding "TM" at the end can be advantageous.
Hope this helps! Feel free to send us any topic or question that you would like to find more about! :D
Is there a simple secret to app store success? Probably not, but that doesn't mean there aren't dozen of little tweaks you can perform to improve your chances of success. One company that spends a...
A new way for game developers make money? Yeap, Amazon has put out a new platform called Underground!
It's an easier way for developers to make money. It's also a great way for users to enjoy the games. It's a win-win!
아마존에서 F2P게임 시장을 바꾸어놓을 새로운 플레폼을 제시합니다!
Amazon's new Underground service puts a new spin on app store monetisation. From a player's point of view, access is free, with Amazon paying app and game developers on a per-minute rate for consu...
We're very excited to announce Kiyat's next exclusive title: Sid Story!!! It's a CCG (Collectible Card Game) with amazingly beautiful illustrations based on a magical school named Lussid. Start collecting your cards and build a mighty deck!
Download Sid Story here!
As we have announced the livestream yesterday, here is an informative overview of Seasonal Holidays that mobile game developers should prepare for if they are operating in the US market.
1. Halloween (10/31)
- Game promotions usually begin around two weeks before the actual holiday.
- This is the best time to sell in-game costumes or aesthetic items.
- Some of the popular themes of Halloween are ghosts, witches, pumpkin face, candies, various costumes etc.
2. Thanksgiving (4th Thursday of Novemeber -> 11/26/2015)
- Game promotions begin as early as beginning of November.
- Some of the popular themes of Thanksgiving are harvest, turkey, feast, family etc.
3. Black Friday! (The Friday after Thanksgiving)
- Black Friday is a part of Thanksgiving, but since this is a very big deal for any business it gets its own number.
- It is the biggest sales day of the year. However, it's rare to see sales on existing cash items in F2P games. This is because having such sales would actually stop both paying users and nonpaying users from spending as both users will wait for these seasonal sales rather than spending impulsively.
- Instead, many F2P games make a whole new package deal just for a limited time. Some other games provide additional value for purchasing the existing cash items or provide huge discounts on non-cash items. (see images for examples)
4. Christmas (12/25)
- Game promotions begin as soon as Thanksgiving is over.
- Some of the popular themes of Christmas are snowman, Santa Claus, decorated trees, gingerbread man, gifts etc.
- Christmas season is also a huge time for sales event. People here in US call Christmas "the Season of Giving" or "the Season of Sharing" as friends and family exchange many gifts to each other.
Many reports show that mobile games gain significant boost in revenue during holiday seasons. (http://goo.gl/KUIOep) So we hope all of you prepare well and take advantage of this upcoming holiday seasons!
Drop us any question that you have!
Kiyat's first live-streaming is coming in an hour and a half! Join us in the following channel @ 6:30pm PDT to learn about Kiyat and mobile gaming market in US!
Channel name: Kiyat Games (http://afreeca.tv/36841513)
Kiyat @ Casual Connect 2015!!
Being in one of the most innovative industries, you can never stop learning... and partying!
Can you find Cindy, our lovely producer, in two of these pictures? :D
Extending an Olive Branch
Just helping out and being great neighbors!
Powerful Air Conditioner!
Here's what happens when the bosses are away...
Tae and parenthood...
Tae and parenthood.
How do you spend your Thursday afternoon?
Well, Kiyat team had a small field trip to the movies to watch Terminator Genysis! Nothing beats AC-cooled theater on a hot summer day. :D
We know MOBAs are hot in current gaming market. But does that mean every publisher and developer should be thinking about creating a new MOBA?
It’s an oligopoly that shouldn’t be tampered with.
Being Nice and Staying Calm
Sometimes... it is hard.
Do you guys know which genre is performing the best in F2P Mobile Gaming market? Well, this article does a good job of summarizing how each genre fares in F2P.
Check it out!
How does your F2P game stack up? Find out how different genres of game perform across 6 KPIs, including Day 1 & 7 Retention, % Convert to Spender and ARPU.
San Jose, CA
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Kiyat Games posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Kiyat Games: