Senior Preferences is seeking to add a part-time delivery driver to our team! This is the ideal position for a retiree looking to work 3-4 days every other month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Represent Senior Preferences to clients when delivering the publication.
• Work independently to load and unload indicated quantities of each publication on the delivery day.
• Check-in and check-out a rental van at the beginning and end of each day.
• Follow provided delivery routes to ensure timely delivery of the publication.
• Document each delivery time and location.
• Keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy.
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• High school diploma or GED certificate.
• Knowledge of how to handle materials safely.
• Physical ability to load and unload boxes of up to 50lbs each.
• Familiarity with using navigation systems and ability to follow scheduled routes.
For more information or to apply, call Shelley Jusick at 517-783-2637 or [email protected].