We made this Eight Simple Tips for Being a Good Friend poster and printable for parents, kids and teachers to keep handy.
1. Treat others how YOU want to be treated. AKA The Golden Rule. ✨
2. If you want to make new friends, say “hi” and introduce yourself. 👋
3. Use your words to work out problems. 🗣
4. If you hurt someone’s feelings, say SORRY. 🫂
5. Be kind and show your friends you care. 💕
6. If your friend makes a mistake,show forgiveness. 🤗
7. Take time to listen if a friend feels sad or upset. 👂
8. Share your ideas and feelings with your friends to grow closer. 🌈
Remember to use code BEKIND to get 50% off our book on friendship and anti bullying, ONE FOR ALL and free shipping until the end of this month. We will also send you this free printable with 8 Tips for Being a Good Friend with your purchase.
Stay kind friends! ❤️