Constitutional,Pro America, conservative, Liberty loving, God centered internet radio &cable hosts.
Cannot not not not not LIE
Join Jocelyn with her guest Debbie Dooley. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors
Join Jocelyn with her guest Justin Worthley - What is a Constitutional Sheriff? Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors
Join Jocelyn with her guest Elliott "Alu" Axelman. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors
Corporation vs. Sovereign
The inner standing of the true meaning of being born as a "Spiritual Sovereign Soul" as opposed to being incorporated at birth into "The Evil Corporation System of Enslavement" is the first step to regaining your sovereignty.
To fund their New World Order, they incorporated using our birth certificates by which we became debt slaves in their system for a debt they incurred and will never be paid off.
Their plan was to impose the Covid-19 False Flag Event and then force vaccinate ("Mark Of The Beast") all of us with the goal of reducing the world population to 500 million from 7.4 billion.
Their goal of a New World Order is not new; it has been planned for hundreds of years and has been passed down from generation to generation through the 13 blood line families who answer to their overlords, never to be spoken of as they knew that if we found out, they would be hunted down and dealt with swiftly. Thus, "The Great Awakening." "The New World That God Has Always Intended for Us"
We only need to travel back in time 152 years when the Organic Act Of 1871 was enacted and then move forward to the current day. Their plan extends much further back than 1871; this was not the first time they have executed a reset of humanity here on this realm we call earth.
I encourage you to RESEARCH everything that I am providing. The "Act Of 1871" was the instrument they used after the US lost the Revolutionary War; it was at this time that the Rothchild's and the global bankers infiltrated countries throughout the world. The US Treasury was financially exhausted due to the war that the global bankers had orchestrated, as they always have. The global bankers have started every war, funding both sides to control humanity.
The global bankers then pulled us into their web of deceit and lies through a loan which allowed them to infiltrate not only the US through our governments but worldwide. The ex*****on of this plan allowed them to infiltrate banking, courts, medical, educational systems, churches worldwide. They had gained control of everything. The Central banks, IMF, Federal Reserve, IRS, Corporations are not our friends folks.
The Act Of 1871 was a treasonous act against humanity; it was passed by The 41st Congress unlawfully against the original US Constitution. This treasonous act enabled the global bankers to take away our sovereignty and dissolved the Republic For America.
The global bankers turned our country into THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CORP and put a gold fringe around our great flag to represent their corporation. They infiltrated our legal system moving us from Common Law - God's Natural Law (Land, Air, Water) to Corporate Maritime Law using the English language (legal ease) against the people, with statues, ordinances, policies and mandates which are not the law of the land as created by God our Divine Creator.
Maritime Law is conducted by The BAR Association - British Accredited Register and NOT constitutional law. So, with all of these facts presented, this is "The Great Awakening"... The British Crown along with the Vatican has controlled all of humanity through the strong arm of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORP. in all capitalized letters and we no longer comply.
Subscribe for more:
The following article represents the now minority view. There are islands of hope but not in any of our densely populated urban areas. They are gone and will take decades, if ever, to repair. It will be interesting to see who ends up as the ruling class.
"Men, like nations, think they're eternal. What man in his 20s or 30s doesn't believe, at least subconsciously, that he'll live forever? In the springtime of youth, an endless summer beckons. As you pass 70, it's harder to hide from reality.... as you lose friends and relatives.
Nations also have seasons: Imagine a Roman of the 2nd century contemplating an empire that stretched from Britain to the Near East, thinking: This will endure forever.... Forever was about 500 years, give or take.... not bad but gone!!
France was pivotal in the 17th and 18th centuries; now the land of Charles Martel is on its way to becoming part of the Muslim ummah.
In the 19th and early 20th centuries, the sun never set on the British empire; now Albion exists in perpetual twilight. Its 96-year-old sovereign is a fitting symbol for a nation in terminal decline.
In the 1980s, Japan seemed poised to buy the world. Business schools taught Japanese management techniques. Today, its birth rate is so low and its population aging so rapidly that an industry has sprung up to remove the remains of elderly Japanese who die alone.
I was born in 1945, almost at the midpoint of the 20th century - the American century. America's prestige and influence were never greater. Thanks to the 'Greatest Generation,' we won a World War fought throughout most of Europe, Asia, and the Pacific. We reduced Germany to rubble and put the rising sun to bed It set the stage for almost half a century of unprecedented prosperity.
We stopped the spread of communism in Europe and Asia and fought international terrorism. We rebuilt our enemies and lavished foreign aid on much of the world. We built skyscrapers and rockets to the moon. We conquered Polio and now COVID. We explored the mysteries of the Universe and the wonders of DNA...the blueprint of life.
But where is the glory that once was Rome? America has moved from a relatively free economy to socialism - which has worked NOWHERE in the world.
We've gone from a republican government guided by a constitution to a regime of revolving elites. We have less freedom with each passing year. Like a signpost to the coming reign of terror, the cancel culture is everywhere. We've traded the American Revolution for the Cultural Revolution.
The pathetic creature in the White House is an empty vessel filled by his handlers. At the G-7 Summit, 'Dr. Jill' had to lead him like a child. In 1961, when we were young and vigorous, our leader was too. Now a feeble nation is technically led by the oldest man to ever serve in the presidency.
We can't defend our borders, our history (including monuments to past greatness), or our streets. Our cities have become anarchist playgrounds. We are a nation of dependents, mendicants, and misplaced charity. Homeless veterans camp in the streets while illegal aliens are put up in hotels.
The president of the United States can't even quote the beginning of the Declaration of Independence ('You know - The Thing') correctly. Ivy League graduates routinely fail history tests that 5th graders could pass a generation ago. Crime rates soar and we blame the 2nd Amendment and slash police budgets.
Our culture is certifiably insane. Men who think they're women. People who fight racism by seeking to convince members of one race that they're inherently evil, and others that they are perpetual victims. A psychiatrist lecturing at Yale said she fantasizes about 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person.’
We slaughter the unborn in the name of freedom, while our birth rate dips lower year by year. Our national debt is so high that we can no longer even pretend that we will repay it one day. It's a $30-trillion monument to our improvidence and refusal to confront reality. Our 'entertainment' is sadistic, nihilistic, and as enduring as a candy bar wrapper thrown in the trash. Our music is noise that spans the spectrum from annoying to repulsive.
Patriotism is called an insurrection, treason celebrated, and perversion sanctified. A man in blue gets less respect than a man in a dress. We're asking soldiers to fight for a nation our leaders no longer believe in.
How meekly most of us submitted to Fauci-ism (the regime of face masks, lockdowns, and hand sanitizers) shows the impending death of the American spirit.
How do nations slip from greatness to obscurity?
* Fighting endless wars, they can't or won't win
* Accumulating massive debt far beyond their ability to repay
* Refusing to guard their borders, allowing the nation to be inundated by an alien horde.
* Surrendering control of their cities to mob rule
* Allowing indoctrination of the young
* Moving from a republican form of government to an oligarchy
* Losing national identity
* Indulging indolence
* Abandoning God, faith, and family - the bulwarks of any stable society.
In America, every one of these symptoms is pronounced, indicating an advanced stage of the disease. Even if the cause seems hopeless, do we not have an obligation to those who sacrificed so much to give us what we had? I'm surrounded by ghosts urging me on: the Union soldiers who held Cemetery Ridge at Gettysburg, the battered bastards of Bastogne, those who served in the cold hell of Korea, the guys who went to the jungles of Southeast Asia and came home to be reviled or neglected.
This is the nation that took in my immigrant grandparents, whose uniform my father and most of my uncles wore in the Second World War. I don't want to imagine a world without America, even though it becomes increasingly likely.
During Britain's darkest hour, when its professional army was trapped at Dunkirk and a German invasion seemed imminent, Churchill reminded his countrymen, 'Nations that go down fighting rise again, and those that surrender tamely are finished.’
The same might be said of causes. If we let America slip through our fingers, if we lose without a fight, what will posterity say of us?
While the prognosis is far from good. Only God knows if America's day in the sun is over.”
Fighting!!! Big C !!! Well, I'm gonna say bye-bye to some of you. Now I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading!
If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile! I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do.
Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy, and paste.
Write "done" in comments when you're finished.
Doing this to support a friend
Wayne Saya shares the news and NON decision bs of the 1rst Circuit
Join Jocelyn with her guest Wayne Saya. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors
Navigating a complementary and alternative medical system can be overwhelming and less successful than most would like. There is so much information out ther...
Join Jocelyn with her guests Daniel Richard and Kelley Potenza. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors Check out Jocelyn's merch store at https://w
NH4TRUMP - TRUMP Flag /Sign Wave | Pelham, NH Every Thursday | 4:30PM to 6PM | Nashua Rd Rotary Produced by ©KoochPiX NOTE: NH4TRUMP IS PRIVATE PATRIOT SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP, RUN BY KOO
Join Jocelyn with her guest Debbie Dooley. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors Check out Jocelyn's merch store at https://www.gearbubble.com/gbs
Join Jocelyn with her guests Deb Dooley and Donna Judge. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors Check out Jocelyn's merch store at https://www.gear
THE DEBT CEILING IS BS!
They only "need" it so the govt can print more endless phony green paper money....
Wake up everyone..... THE GOVT SPENDS OUR $$$MONEY ON UnConstitutional departments and non approved budgets .... they work for us and WE DID NOT VOTE ON 90% of the spending!
THEY, THE GOVT have pi**ed away the $$$! THEY, THE GOVT HAVE CAUSED ALL OF THIS!
They take in $5 TRILLION FROM TAXPAYERS... Wth does it go? Hmmm government? Spent on WHAT???
Regina Barnes joins Justice 4 All with Jocelyn tonight at 8 pm rumble.com
1. Trump NH "leaders" 2. ARPA fed fund acceptance (Tracey Emerick) 3. Housing tyranny condoned by Concord 4. 2023 Election Law proposed legislation denied by Concord 5. NH LLCs and Trusts
Join Jocelyn with her guests Regina Barnes and Ginger Heald. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors Check out Jocelyn's merch store at https://www.
People are getting CLONED NOT HACKED on FB and messenger!! Changing your password does NOTHING! Heads-Up!! Almost every account is being cloned. One of Your pictures and your name are used to create a "new" Facebook Account. (They don't need your password to do this). They want your friends to add them to their accounts. Your friends will think that it's you and accept your request. From that point on they can write what they want under your name.
I have NO plans to open a new account!!!
PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT A NEW FRIEND REQUEST FROM ME.
Better Safe than Sorry
Copied & pasted, you can too!
“Why did this footage only air once after 9/11?”
“SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!!!😎”
To hell with you Starbucks!
Starbucks what are you doing? Are you really trying to burn those loyal to you? I ask because this has pretty much put me over the top and I'm pretty sure I won't be buying
Join Jocelyn with her guest Michael Bean - Reiki Master - Healing and Alternate Modalities. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors Check out Jocely
Join Stiletto with her guests GasCan and PSU. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors or www.Gimmawear.com Check out our merchandise on Gearbubble.c
Join Jocelyn with her guest Daniel Richard. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors Check out Jocelyn's merch store at https://www.gearbubble.com/gb
Why other state constitutions bill of rights are valuable to you:
1. When instructing legislature, The People reserve the right to invoke unenumerated rights, and sometimes another state has enumerated a right in a well stated fashion, so citing it becomes advantageous to making your point. Also, when you have reason to believe, that a legislator will disagree with your interpretation of an article in your own state constitution, it may help in clarifying or supporting your take on your own state constitution, to show another state constitution that explains the matter more clearly, or bolsters your interpretation. But the fact is, we have unenumerated rights and our creation (government) cannot take those away merely because they have not been enumerated.
2. When in court, other state constitutions may be cited in an advisory capacity. Meaning, that when supporting pleadings/motions/memoranda, you will need to cite controlling constitutional authority (along w other citations such as court rules, case precedent, maxims of law) showing why the judge should rule a certain way on a set of facts. And once again, if opposing counsel or judge, disputes your interpretation of your own state constitution, then you may cite other state constitutions in order to advise the judge on why you're interpretation is correct/consistent with original intent.
Bottom line, knowing and utilizing other state constitution Bill of Rights, is an enhancement of your knowledge and understanding of Law, as well as a useful tool when instructing legislature or bolstering pleadings in court.
FTW Chris Noyes
By Dwayne Purvis
I am voting NO on the warrant articles to build a new school building and refurbish existing buildings, and I don't need 83 million reasons to explain, but I will share a few here:
1. The administration is unstable.
2. There is no strategic plan.
3. A so-called strategic vision is not a strategic plan.
4. Failure to plan is a plan to fail.
5. The current enrollment figures in the voter guide are not consistent with what was reported to the state.
6. This gave pause to question other numbers.
7. Realizing the suggested addition of $248 in the first year was wrong, but it is really $430 on the average property.
8. Thanks to the Amherst Citizen we now know that the tax impact on the average house, will be $1,629 in the first year, if all budgets and warrants pass.
9. We must be sensitive both needs of all citizens, and balance that with what is reasonable.
10. We need school boards to impress upon the administration the importance true measurable academic success, and to stop encouraging teaching to the middle.
11. We need school boards to impress upon the administration grade reports and transcripts that are not complicated to understand.
12. We need school boards to impress on the administration the importance of having a successful and stable curriculum, and to cease with experimentation every few years.
13. We need the school board's to cut the bloat out of the administration.
14. We need strong, thoughtful, considerate, transparent, etc, boards who will give the administration direction, demand accountability, and not be rubber stamps to the administration, or some non School Board SAU group.
15. Just before the economic collapse of 2008, there was an apparent need for a new school, that was voted down.
16. The official enrollment at the Clark Wilkins School in 2007 that time was 762 and at AMS was 814.
17. The official enrollment for this school year Clark Wilkins is 671 while at AMS it is 648.
18. Keep in mind that the Souhegan main building was built to accommodate as many as 800 students.
19. Also, Souhegan Annex was built to accommodate 400 students.
21. We can expand and absorb the seventh and eighth grades to the Souhegan Cooperative School District and create Junior High School.
22. Doing so might create a more positive and Cooperative experience our neighbors Mont Vernon.
23. Does anyone blame Mont Vernon for not wanting to pay more than $27,000 tuition per 7th or 8th grade student?
24. There is more than sufficient School room space in this Amherst.
25. If there has been alleged malfeasance, allowing the buildings to allegedly degrade, then there must be an investigation, and those responsible must be held accountable.
26. We cannot allow this alleged malfeasance to ever occur again!
27. Is the $83,000,000 a fixed cost, or will there be a need to come back to the voters for more money?
28. These and too many other real concerns suggest that now is NOT the time for a new school.
It is that time of year again, and this past year has been one of pictures and spin. All to make a point. For or against? Yes or no? Why?
Regardless, those who show up get to decide for everyone.
Taxpayers keep hearing the choreographed refrain of why withhold treatment of the patient. Seriously? The so-called patient is not the issue as much as the hypothetical hospital.
The hospital insists on selling the taxpayers a $103M placebo, on behalf of the so-called patient, to hide their malpractice.
The charts attached below should be self-explanatory.
The facts are the taxpayers need new blood, brains, and spirit on the Amherst School Board. Hopefully, the new school board will hold the administration accountable and make the necessary improvements.
The taxpayers are done with excuses and the “we don’t teach to the test” mentality.
The taxpayers are done with the entitled throwing taxpayer money at the so-called patient.
The “we” has demonstrated that they are not able to serve properly. Let us give our students and taxpayers a school board who will no longer be rubber stamps of an experiment driven mentality.
These facts are beyond problematic, and it is past time for a change.
Our students should never have been experimented on.
Simply vote “NO” on ASD articles #12 and #13.
More importantly, to start cleaning up this mess, vote for the thoughtful, considerate, and transparent Amherst School Board candidates, Greg Fritz and Mozammel Husainy.
To ensure Ways and Means is independent to provide facts to the taxpayers, and deliberative sessions are fair and open to the voters, vote for Mark Vincent as the Amherst School District Moderator.
Those of us who know Mark realize he is one of the most sensible, fair, and honest persons in Amherst.
The above-named candidates are NOT rubber stamps and will represent ALL stakeholders of Amherst honorably.
Please get out to vote!
Do not let anyone guilt you into voting for anything.
Do not let anyone marginalize you.
People move here because this is a great town first, and your opinions matter.
If you need help getting to the polls, ask for help. Again, those who show up get to decide for everyone.
By Dwayne Purvis
The truth is released! They lied and buried the evidence, the video!
Join Jocelyn with her guests Tim Kachmar and Di Lothrop. Help support the show by donating on Patreon.com at https://www.patreon.com/freedomwarriors Check out Jocelyn's merch store at https://www.gear
They lie to our faces....... this guy is great .... most of our foods and additives... banned in rest of the world
Pregnancy Resource Centers.... LOL ... abortion/murder clinics! No ultrasounds prior to procedure... shows NOT A CLUMP OF CELLS!
Proof...... on a chat and was told I lied ...... BANNED IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!!
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Chic Chattin LLC posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Chic Chattin LLC: