94.9 WHOM, a Townsquare Media station, plays the best mix of the '80s, '90s and today and delivers the latest local news, information and features for Portland, Maine and nearby communities. We are Maine's station for the best mix of the '80s, '90s and today.
▪ Visit us at 949whom.com
▪ Listen live at 949whom.com/listen-live
▪ Enable the Alexa skill at 949whom.com/alexa
▪ Get our free mobile app a
* Please Be Kind and Courteous: By participating in discussions on our station’s page, we ask that you foster a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
* No Hate Speech or Bullying: Everyone who visits here should feel safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated. WHOM covers everything from local news stories to weather updates to business openings and closings to entertainment features to unique and interesting things you never even knew existed in and around Maine. Our content is available for free on our websites and our free mobile app. These are just some of the communities that we are proud to inform and entertain every day: Portland, South Portland, Lewiston-Auburn, Biddeford, Westbrook, Brunswick, Gorham, S**o, Scarborough, Standish, Buxton, Windham, Hollis, Kennebunk, Sanford, Bath, Greene, Sabattus, Oxford, Freeport, Topsham, Yarmouth, Rumford, Turner, Gray, Pownal, Norway, Limerick, Raymond, Falmouth, Bridgeton, Lisbon, Old Orchard Beach, Naples, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Bowdoin, Sebago.